Skip to content

Leave of Absence

IF YOU PLAN TO LEAVE THE UNIVERSITY FOR MORE THAN FIVE MONTHS, please use this form to request a Leave of Absence from the university.  The Center for Global Engagement will mark your record per your request.  

You must inform the Center for Global Engagement when you plan to arrive so that we may create a new record for you in the SEVIS system and issue you a new I-20.

Log into the DuqGlobal International Student Portal to begin this request.