Skip to content

Retrieving your I-94

Upon arrival (or return) to the U.S. all students on F-1s and J-1s must print out an I-94 Arrival Record for future travel.

To retrieve your I-94:
  1. Go to the I-94 Website
  2. At the top of the page click on “Get Most Recent I-20”
  3. Scroll down and agree to the terms on the next page
  4. Fill out the information from your passport*
  5. Hit "Next" and your I-94 record will appear
  6. Print out the page that it generates for your records
*NOTE: Sometimes longer names of passports are shorted in the I-94 system.  If you are not able to retrieve a record, try using different versions of the name.