Skip to content

Employment / Work Authorization

Most international students have some opportunities to work legally in the United States. More information on various types of legal employment can be found below. Always check with the Center for Global Engagement before accepting any off-campus employment, including internships in your field of study as well as jobs unrelated to your field of study.